Specialized Industry Insurance
Our industry-focused teams immerse themselves in your line of business and the insurance markets that serve your industry, producing the best possible outcome – an insurance and risk management program that optimizes your company’s total cost of risk and ultimately enhances your profitability and shareholder value. Industries include:
- Healthcare organizations
- Construction/Real Estate companies
- Manufacturing companies
- Technology firms
- Not-for-profit agencies
- Higher Education organizations
Over 25 years ago, we formed a Special Programs division to focus solely on coverage for affinity groups. Today, serving hundreds of agents and brokers, People's United Insurance Agency is one of the most experienced Managing General Agents and regional administrators of special programs in New England. In addition, several of our programs are available in all 50 states.
If you have questions about coverage or eligibility in Connecticut, Massachusetts or New York, please call our Special Programs division at 800-639-7526 or email email@example.com. For a free rate quote, click here.
- Professional Liability for Accountants
PUIA is the exclusive administrator in Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine for the Professional Liability program, underwritten by The Hanover. It is a valuable policy, and one that you will find useful even if you never have a claim. The policy includes:
- Local representation
- No 'hammer' clause
- Subpoena assistance
- Pre-claim assistance
- Risk Management benefits & services
- Expert claims handling
- Defendant's reimbursement
- Regulatory inquiry coverage
- Network risk and privacy event coverage
- $10,000 First Dollar Defense
- $50,000 sublimit Employment Practices Insurance
- $50,000 sublimit Crisis Event Insurance
- Return of Fees Endorsement
- Additional Payment Options with No Financial Charges
As an "A" rated carrier and financial leader since 1852, The Hanover has developed a dedicated team of Underwriters, Risk Managers and Claims Specialists composed of highly knowledgeable professionals who have been underwriting and servicing accountant firms for more than 20 years. They understand the industry and challenges you are facing in today's rough economic conditions, and are dedicated to helping you manage your risks and meet your insurance needs.
- Complete liability packages for orthotic and prosthetic practitioners and manufacturers
Customized Solution for Orthotic & Prosthetic Professionals
Your clients demand a custom solution when they come to you for an orthotic or prosthetic device. And just like your clients, your business demands an insurance solution custom-tailored to your industry’s unique risks — complete coverage that will protect all facets of your business.
That’s why People's United Insurance Agency has teamed up with The Hanover, a proven and stable performer for over 160 years, to develop a comprehensive insurance program designed by our highly specialized experts specifically for firms that fabricate, sell and fit orthotic and prosthetic devices.
Hanover Orthotics Advantage
Our powerful solution provides end-to-end coverage to meet all your needs under one roof. We understand the unique exposures associated with orthotic and prosthetic providers. Working closely with Hanover’s experienced underwriters and risk management professionals, we can design customized coverage and value-added services that offer best-in-class protection.
- General Liability (including Products/Completed Operations), Professional Liability, Auto, Property, Inland Marine and Umbrella coverage
- Professional Liability is available on either Occurrence or Claims Made coverage forms with option for separate limits of insurance
- Physical and Sexual Abuse Coverage
- Independent Medical and Non-Medical Contractors Coverage
- Medical Director’s Coverage
- Administrative Defense Coverage endorsement covers expenses related to any federal, state, local or other third-party investigations (i.e., Medicare/Medicaid, HIPAA)
- Data Breach Coverage
Orthotic & Prosthetic Applications:
- Special insurance programs for associations and other groups
People's United Insurance Agency is a member of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society and the National Association of Professional Surplus Lines Offices.
To learn more about how People's United Insurance Agency can help your specialized business needs please call us at 800-639-7526 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.